January 9, 2010

15 Week Update


Well, I have been kind of lazy updating this, but hopefully I can keep with it a little more often now that I am feeling better.

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2
Maternity clothes? not yet, but my options from my regular clothes are getting limited
Sleep: sleeping and napping, but starting to get more energy
Best moment this week: starting to have more of an appetite
Movement: yes, feeling little movements
Food cravings: still nothing really
Food aversions: no aversions
Gender: unknown, we will know in a month!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button: in
What I miss: running
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender
Weekly Wisdom: just trying to live in the moment
Milestones: starting to see a little prego belly this week

No comments:

Post a Comment