September 9, 2013

First Ballet Class

Like a lot of little girls, Lexi and Zara love dancing around the house, wearing tutus and spinning. They were really excited to start ballet and could not wait for today to finally arrive. They had a blast! Whew for me because I never know if someone will change their mind at the last minute. Daddy took them to class and got them all ready, but accidentally put their leotards on backwards :)

Tonight they asked me if they can go to ballet every day. I told them "maybe when you are older". "Like when we are 4?" The rest of the day Zara sang "plie', releve'" over and over and over again.





First Ballet Class from Natalie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love the way they take care of each other. one of them love to spin..hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete