June 4, 2013

Three!!!


Today my little babies turn three. How does this happen so fast? As the years add up (!) I am getting more nostalgic about the day they were born. I remember eating a late night meal of grilled ham/cheese and tomato soup that Marcus made for me. I woke up in the middle of the night with cramps, called my doctor and headed into the hospital in the wee hours of the morning while it was still dark out. My water broke as I was walking into the hospital lobby and I threw up that late night meal a short time later. I was already in labor and it wasn't long before I was taken into the operating room and my babies were born.

We are celebrating today with dinner and dessert out. Tomorrow they will celebrate with treats at preschool and then the big birthday party is this weekend! Zara and Lexi have been talking about and looking forward to their birthday for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment