March 17, 2010

25 Week Update

Here is what we have been up to this week:

[caption id="attachment_120" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption=""Take my picture already so I can get back to building stuff""][/caption]



How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: +20

Maternity clothes? Yes, all the time and some of them are actually getting too short/small.. eep.

Sleep: sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Massage and facial last weekend at the spa - it was heaven!

Movement: Feeling tons of movement all day long and it already feels like each baby has their own personality because their movements are definitely different. I would like it if Baby B could manage to shimmy her hinney down out of my ribs :)

Food cravings: Lemonade!

Food aversions: None - I like food!

Gender: Girls

Labor Signs: No

What I miss: I miss having control over my body, but I am working on surrendering for these next few months. Then after that, cannot wait to bend over, go running and wear normal clothes!

Weekly Wisdom: Appreciating my husband and life in general and enjoying being pregnant for the most part.

Milestones: Reached the point of early viability this week, but they still need to be inside babies for a few more months.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that belly girl! Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete