February 11, 2010

20 Week Update


How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +12 I feel like my belly is getting so big already, but my OB told me earlier this week to keep eating more because I have lots more weight to gain. yikes! I keep thinking of my Yiayia saying "eat! eat!" because she always says that.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I am wearing my one cute pair of maternity jeans all weekend now.

Sleep: sleeping well for the most part.. hoping these two little girls are good sleepers after they are born!

Best moment this week: having a great anatomy scan and finding out that we are expecting two little girls.

Movement: yes, still feeling movement, but no strong kicks yet.

 Food cravings: Lemonade all the way! It all started at a Blazer game last week when I got a huge lemonade. It was the best and I have been drinking lots of the lemonade since then.

Food aversions: no strong aversions, I just still get full pretty fast.

Gender: Girls!!!

Labor Signs: none, these babies still have a lot of time left to bake.

Belly Button: in, but it is getting shallow for sure.

What I miss: moving quickly

What I am looking forward to: meeting these babies, but also looking forward to the next few months of couple time before they come.

Weekly Wisdom: everyone is full of advice! People keep telling me that they had two kids born close together and they were just like twins and then proceed to tell me exactly how to raise my twins. Its not the same people!

Milestones: Finding out the gender, passed the anatomy scan and over half-way done with this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment