December 10, 2009

11 Week Update

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I'm happy about getting some hand-me-downs from Lydia and a friend at work for whenever I start needing them
Sleep: still tired all the time
Best moment this week: receiving flowers from my awesome in-laws!
Movement: not yet
 Food cravings: nothing in particular, just trying to eat healthy
Food aversions:  still not a fan of sweets
Gender: not sure yet, but I'm starting to think girls (identical = same gender)
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button: in
What I miss: still missing the energy, but at least I got my x-mas shopping done
What I am looking forward to: next ultrasound appointment on the 21st
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing
Milestones: Shared the news with our family and some friends this week. First ultrasound last week: twins is definitely a big milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment