June 13, 2013

Mickey Birthday Bash!

Zara and Lexi love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (a cartoon, in case you don't speak toddler) so we threw them a Mickey Mouse 3rd birthday bash! I spent way too much time planning the party, but I love doing it. On the day of the party we had gorgeous sunny weather and a bunch of friends and family to celebrate with us. It doesn't get any better than that. 

We had hot dogs and brats for lunch along with pasta salad, fruit salad, veggies with dip and chips. For dessert, an awesome cake, cookies and more. I know all the parents were loving me for serving their kids cake and cookies followed up with a favor box that also had cookies and candy in it. A few of them repaid me by putting candy in the gifts that the girls opened later. Only once a year, but not really. 

Zara and Lexi







Our favorite bakery made the cake - it was perfect!

I did make the cookies and we had little cups of fish too


M and I helped blow out the candles




The girls playing on the new play structure (birthday present)



If anyone is interested in sources for the Mickey party "stuff" let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment