April 1, 2013

Egg Hunting

We had AMAZING 77 degree weather for Easter weekend. I have a bunch of photos from both days so I'll space them out in a few posts this week. First of all, on Saturday I took the girls to an egg hunt put on by our local parks and rec. They did a great job, with five different hunts sectioned off by age group. I was also happy that parents were not allowed inside the hunt area. It gave the kids a chance to really run and find eggs as opposed to having helicopter parents everywhere. Lexi and Zara were somewhat patiently waiting for several minutes to run out and grab the eggs and treats, but when the hunt started they both just stood there looking a little confused. So in the end, they figured it out and each got three or four eggs.
Lexi and Zara









 P.S. I have not been doing a very good job at getting IN the pictures lately. We have four people in the family, duh. Of course the kids are cuter, but I am going to work on getting all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment