August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites

Whoo hoo for Friday. I want to share a few of my recent favorite finds. Its the little things in life that make it all worth it sometimes.

Sandwich Thins

This bread is awesome. All four of us love it for any kind of sandwiches. It has a great filling to bread ratio. The lower calories are really just a bonus. Good thing we get it at Costco because we are eating a lot of this bread lately.

Master Chef

This summer's guilty pleasure. We love watching Gordon get fired up after the kiddos go to bed. Always makes me hungry though. You should watch next Monday and Tuesday.

Water Table

Now that summer is finally here, this water table is getting lots and lots of use. The girls have been playing with it for the last few months, but now it is a daily event. I set it up near the patio chair so I can daydream and relax. I don't even mind all the splashing because it helps me cool off.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment