May 21, 2010

34 Week Update



Well we are getting towards the end now.. yipee! We are excited to meet our girls and I am super excited to be done with being a prego marshmallow. Today was my last day of work and I am on orders from the doc to take it really easy and spend my time resting with my feet up. My blood pressure has been getting higher and I am swelling like crazy! Look at those sausage fingers!  No official complications but she said my body is saying to rest! Ok, I'll try :)

In other baby news we also had an ultrasound today. It might be the last one depending on whether we make it to 37 weeks. Baby A is 4 lbs and Baby B is still breech and is 4 lbs, 3 oz. It is pretty doubtful that B will turn so all signs point towards a c-section. If they don't decide to pick their own birthday between now and then, they will be evicted at 38 weeks. The short-term goal is 36 weeks for full lung development and to put some more meat on these little girls ( I have plenty of meat on me, thankyouverymuch). I have not had any signs of labor so making it past 36 weeks is realistic.

So I will be chillaxing at home for the next 2-4 weeks if you want to call and keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment